COVID-19 Level 2 Update
After working hard to secure our venue and ensure we can be compliant with the government’s policies I am happy to announce the return of Pulse Fencing Club!! Due to the current situation there will be a few changes to how the club will be run.
- We are now up and operating at the New Lynn Community Center active recreation hall.
- Only a maximum of ten people can be in the venue at a time so the session will be split into two sessions.
- If you have your own gear please bring it, all those that do not have their own will be allocated sanitised gear.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and required to be used both before and after your session.
- Conditions for attending the session are as follows:
- You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
- You do not have COVID-19 nor are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
- You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times – 2m distance at the minimum
On another note Pulse Fencing now has a brand-new logo made by Wanlin Hong! Feel free to give me your feedback, also it would be appreciated if you like the Pulse Fencing Facebook and Instagram. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.